TapTap: A Super Customizable WordPress Mobile Menu
With TapTap, we set out to create an easy-to-customize mobile-first WordPress menu plugin that would be versatile enough to be used on literally any site.
We’re pretty sure we nailed it.
Be it a creative’s portfolio or a corporate site, mixing and matching fonts, font sizes, letter spacing, colors, backgrounds, positioning, alignments etc. allow you to quickly create a menu that’s uniquely yours.
As can be seen from the 4 examples above, you can create results that look and feel vastly different from one another.
To get the full low-down on TapTap, have a read at the lovely features list below, and please do have a look at the live examples on the demo site here.
UPDATE 1.4 (January 22, 2014) - Added second menu button style (a more traditional, three-bar hamburger menu) - Added option to change active menu button color - Menu and sub-menu item font sizes and line heights can now be changed separately
UPDATE 1.3 (January 17, 2014) - You can now add customizable descriptions to single-level menu items (documentation updated accordingly) - Added quick links to settings page for easier navigation
UPDATE 1.2 (January 14, 2014) - Added search feature (optional) - Added positioning options for background image
UPDATE 1.1 (January 09, 2014) - menu can now be closed by pressing the ESC key
- TapTap uses the built-in WordPress menu builder and customization tools, making the plugin lightweight and allows you to use tools already familiar to you
- Customize every single color (menu button, logo, background, menu items, hover states etc.)
- Choose which elements to show
- Build multi-level menus
- Add descriptions to single-level menu items
- Absolute/fixed positioning
- Integrated search (optional)
- Align menu contents left/center/right and top/middle/bottom
- Fade-in/out or slide from left/right/top/bottom
- Two menu button designs
- Choose from two menu button animations (or set no animation at all)
- Swap menu button & logo locations
- Use text or upload logo image
- Optionally hide logo
- Show/hide header background
- Change header background opacity
- Add heading, subheading texts and image
- Change (sub)heading and menu fonts, font sizes, letter spacing (all individually from one another)
- 7 carefully selected font variations included (or enter your theme fonts if you know what they are)
- Add background image or pattern
- Change background image positioning
- Change background color and image opacity
- Show/hide TapTap at set resolutions
Our customers love us!
As always, you can rely on our support should you need it. If you’re an existing customer and have spoken to us previously, then you already know what that means. If you’re a first time buyer, then here is just a taster of what our customers have to say about Bonfire Themes:
- “Great products, matched by great customer support.”
- “A customer service like that, I haven’t seen for a long time!”
- “I am one happy customer indeed! Thank you guys! Keep up the good work!”
- “This is by far the best support..”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “Thanks for your speedy service! :)”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”