Stream is the easiest and safest way to track content changes happening to your WordPress site and then view them in beautifully organized detail.
Note: This plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher.
Never be in the dark about WP Admin activity again.
Stream allows you to know exactly when changes to your site have been made, and more importantly, who did them.
Every logged-in user action is logged in an activity stream and organized for easy filtering by user, role, context, action and IP address. Built with performance in mind, Stream won’t slow down content querying on your site.
Built-In Tracking For Popular Plugins:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Gravity Forms
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
Plus Core Tracking For:
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Taxonomies
- Custom Backgrounds
- Custom Headers
- Media Library
- Theme Editor
- WordPress Core Updates
Other Noteworthy Features:
- Dashboard widget of most recent user activity
- Limit who can view user activity records by user role
- Set exclude rules to ignore certain kinds of user activity
- Live update of user activity records in the Stream
- Private RSS and JSON feeds of user activity records
- Support for IPv6 addresses