WP RSS Aggregator is the most comprehensive and elegant RSS feed solution for WordPress.
The original and premier plugin for importing, merging and displaying RSS and Atom feeds on your WordPress site.
With WP RSS Aggregator, you can:
- Display feeds from one or more sites on your blog
- Aggregate feeds from multiple sites
You can add any number of feeds through an administration panel, the plugin will then pull feed items from these sites, merge them and display them in date order.
To display your imported feed items, you can use a shortcode or call the display function directly from within your theme.
- Export a custom RSS feed based on your feed sources
- Set the feed import time interval
- Scheduling of feed imports by feed source
- Various shortcode parameters you can use to further customize the output
- Choose whether to show/hide sources and dates
- Choose the date format
- Set the links as no-follow or not, or add no follow to meta tag
- Select how you would like the links to open (in a Lightbox, a new window, or the current window)
- Set the name of the feed source
- Select number of posts per feed you want to show and store
- Opens YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo videos directly
- Limit number of feed items stored in the database
- Feed autodiscovery, which lets you add feeds without even knowing the exact URL.
- Extendable via action and filter hooks
- Integrated with the Simplepie library that come with WordPress. This includes RSS 0.91 and RSS 1.0 formats, the popular RSS 2.0 format, Atom etc.
Add-Ons that add more functionality to the core plugin are available for purchase.
- Feed to Post – an advanced importer that lets you import RSS feeds into posts or custom post types. Populate a website in minutes (autoblog). This is the most popular extension.
- Keyword Filtering – filter imported feeds based on keywords, so you only get items you’re interested in.
- Excerpts & Thumbnails – display excerpts and thumbnails together with the title, date and source.
- Categories – categorise your feed sources and display items from a particular category at will within your site.
- WordAi – WordAi allows users to take an RSS feed and turn it into new content that is both completely unique and completely readable.
- Full Text RSS Feeds – connectivity to our Full Text Premium service, which gives you unlimited feed items returned per feed source.
We also provide a Feed Creator service, that allows you to generate RSS feeds from any webpage, even if it doesn’t have its own RSS feed.
The core plugin can be seen in use on the demo page.
Instructions for plugin usage are available on the plugin’s documentation page.
As featured on
- WP Beginner
- WP Kube
- ManageWP Plugins of the Month
- WP Eka
- Kevin Muldoon
- Italian – Davide De Maestri
- Spanish – Andrew Kurtis